4th Grade Place Value Escape | Print & Digital Options
3rd - 4th, Homeschool
- Google Apps™
Includes Google Apps™
The Teacher-Author indicated this resource includes assets from Google Workspace (e.g. docs, slides, etc.).
What educators are saying
My students had a lot of fun with this activity. It was used for distance learning independent small groups in a live virtual class (breakout rooms).
My students love these types of activities. They look forward to them and I use them for review. Win-win!
Also included in
- These escape math lessons are certain to be your students' favorite math activity of the year! Best of all, there are both digital and physical versions for each lesson, so you can use each lesson without any special materials! If you have access to breakout boxes and locks, you can use those as welPrice $24.40Original Price $31.00Save $6.60
Escape rooms and breakout classrooms are a great way to increase student engagement and to promote collaborative learning. This place value escape activity is a perfect way to culminate your place value and rounding unit.
- Detailed teacher directions
- Easy to follow student directions
- Answer keys
- Print and digital options
Place Value Content
- Clue 1-Students determine which digit is in the ten thousands place in for numbers written in standard, expanded, and written form.
- Clue 2-Students solve five place value problems by comparing the value of digits in various numbers.
- Clue 3-Students solve multiple rounding problems. As students round, they color the corresponding number on the Clue 3 recording sheet.
- Clue 4-Students multiply and compare each of the 14 equation task cards using the symbols <, >, and =.
This can be used with Breakout Edu boxes or with your own boxes and locks. If you do not have boxes and locks, you may use the digital version, where students submit their answers on Google Forms.
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.