4th Grade ~ Working with Prime & Composite Numbers, Factors, and Multiples
Students use category headers to sort numbers into prime & composite, factors between 10 & 100, and multiples between 2 and 15.
Can be used independently, with partners or
in small groups.
Do not need to use all at once; can focus on just prime/composite, just factors or just multiples up to a certain number, etc.
Good for remediation, re-teaching, differentiation, practice or progress monitoring.
Great for stations, centers, etc.
- Anchor chart for prime, composite, factor and multiple with definition and
- 426 Number cards
- Number cards for prime & composite numbers 2 – 50 (49 cards)
- Number cards for factors 10 – 100 (293 cards)
- Number cards for multiples 2 – 15 (84 cards)
- Blank cards to add your own numbers (32 cards)
- Category headings for Prime, Composite, & Multiples
-Blank headings to add your own categories