Products in this Bundle (53)
showing 1-5 of 53 products
This 4th Grade Science Curriculum aligned to NGSS is the perfect addition to any fourth grade classroom! They are directly aligned to the science standards and differentiated to meet all student needs. It includes the five units covered in fourth grade: energy, waves and their applications, molecules to organisms, Earth's place in the universe, Earth systems, and Earth and human activity.
Within the units, you will find teacher guides, student journals, informational reading passages with questions, task cards, webquests, flip books, stem challenges, labs, early finisher work, and assessments.
This is a MEGA bundle for 4th grade science, so to make accessing resources easier, there is a BONUS teacher's guide that includes suggested unit breakdowns, and quick access to digital links. Watch this video to get a closer look at how the units are broken down in this curriculum.
4th Grade Science NGSS Units Included in this Bundle
- Energy (Complete)
- Earth and Human Activity (Will be completed by October 15, 2022)
- Earth's Systems (Will be completed by October 30, 2022)
- Waves and their Applications (Will be completed by November 15, 2022)
- Molecules to Organisms (Will be completed by November 30, 2022)
- Earth's Place in the Universe (Will be completed by December 15, 2022)
NGSS Standards Alignment
- 4-PS3 Energy
- 4-PS4 Waves and their Applications in Technologies for Information Transfer
- 4-LS1 From Molecules to Organisms: Structures and Processes
- 4-ESS1 Earth’s Place in the Universe
- 4-ESS2 Earth’s Systems
- 4-ESS3 Earth and Human Activity
- 3-5-ETS1 Engineering Design
This is a growing bundle, but once all resources are uploaded, every unit will include the following items:
- Teacher guide that will include lessons, links to lecture videos, directions, supplemental information, and more.
- Student journal that will include every activity they will need to complete in one easy "print and go" place.
- Informational text with reading comprehension questions
- Task cards
- Student notes
- A WebQuest
- Hands-on activities such as labs and stem challenges
- Early finisher work
Task Cards: The task cards for all the standards have been completed. You will find each one in a Printable, Google Slide, and Google Form format.
- Weathering and Erosions
- Properties of Light
- 5 Senses
- Structure and Function
- Waves and Mediums
- Criteria and Constraint
- Engineering Design Process
- Collision Energy
- Transformation of Energy
- Which Has More Energy
- Sources of Energy
- What Type of Energy is Present?
- Kinetic or Potential Energy?
- Seatbelts and Energy
- Transfer of Energy
- Waves and Information: Human and Computer Systems
- Air, Water, and Land Pollution
- Renewable Energy
- Earth's Minerals
- Energy Pendulum Lab
- Energy Friction Lab
- Animal Structures and Functions
- 5 Senses
- Human Body Systems
- Sources of Energy
- Renewable and Nonrenewable Energy
- What is Energy?
- Animal Structure and Function
Early Finisher Work
- Human Body Systems and
- Human Body Organs
- Renewable Energy Sources
"This product helps me present Science in a fun way. I love that everything is laid out for teaching and is easy to follow." Marlene
"Very comprehensive which is great!" Sara
"This resource is excellent for digital learning! It has tons! I got it early, knowing more will be added, but what it has right now is perfect for 4th grade science. The digital units are well organized and match perfectly with the standards. The boom cards also match right up with what is covered in the digital unit. To use this, I recorded myself going over a PPT and then posted the video and assigned the work on classroom! Easy to use and the directions are great for the kids! Highly recommend."
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers because all knew resources are uploaded at 50% off for the first 24 hours! It literally pays to follow me! Click here to follow me on TPT
Don't forget to rate the resource in "My Purchases" from your Dashboard so you can get free credits for future purchases. I love hearing how you've used my resources in your classrooms and with your children.
Want 50 free science writing prompts for your science class? Or are you looking to integrate science in your writing lessons? Sign up to get these immediate 50 Science Writing Prompts for your classroom. Grab your 50 Free Science Picture Prompts