15 weeks of Spiral Review homework based on the 4th grade science Georgia Performance Standards! Answer key included. Each week has 3 questions per night, for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night. Weeks 1, 3, 11, and 13 only have Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night to coincide with 4 day school weeks. In my classroom, I began using this as homework when students return from Christmas break as a review for the Georgia Milestones Exam. However, it would also be great for morning work or daily warm up!
Questions include cover all topics from the Georgia Performance Standards.
• Stars, Planets, and Constellations (S4E1)
• Moon and Moon Phases (S4E2)
• States of Matter, Water Cycle, Clouds, Forms of Precipiation (S4E3)
• Weather Instruments, Weather Maps, Weather, Climate (S4E4)
• Transparent, Translucent, Opaque, Mirrors, Lenses, Prisms (S4P1)
• Sound, Pitch, Vibrations (S4P2)
• Simple Machines, Speed, Motion, Gravitational Force (S4P3)
• Producers, Consumers, Decomposers (S4L1)
• Ecosystems, Communities, Environment, Food Chain (S4L1)
• Adaptations and Behaviors (S4L2)