The third unit in my 4th grade Social Studies series is themed in Human Geography. This unit correlates to concepts in the MC3 curriculum and meets Michigan Social Studies standards.
This Unit Includes:
8 Lesson Plans
8 Reading Comprehension Pages
8 Exit Tickets
20 Vocabulary Word Cards
20 Cut-Out Vocabulary Cards
Activities for each lesson
End of unit assessment
- Human Connections (Humans, Places, Earth)
- Mass Migrations (Westward Expansion, Underground Railroad, Orphan Trains, The Great Migration, Native American Removal)
- Slave Ships
- Ellis Island
- What is Culture?
- Homes Around the USA
- How Land is Used in the USA
- Water Usage Info Graphic
- How Do We Use Natural Resources?
- How the Environment is Modified by People
- Lake Mead (with Human & Environmental Interaction)
4th Grade Social Studies
NEED MORE SOCIAL STUDIES? Check out my YEAR LONG bundles!
Thank you for looking at my products! Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Don't forget to follow me for updates, sales, and flash freebies!