15 weeks of questions for Social Studies based on the 4th Grade Georgia Performance Standards! Answer key included. Each week has 3 questions per night, for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night. Weeks 1, 3, 11, and 13 only have Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night to coincide with 4 day schools weeks. In my classroom, I began using this as homework when students return from Christmas break as a review for the Georgia Milestones Exam. However, it would also be great for morning work or daily warm up!
Questions include all topics from the Georgia Performance Standards.
• Native American Tribes- Inuit, Kwakiutl, Nez Perce, Hopi, Pawnee, and Seminole (SS4H1)
• European Explorers- John Cabot, Vasco Nunez de Balboa, Juan Ponce de Leon, Christopher Columbus, Henry Hudson, and Jacques Cartier (SS4H2)
• New England, Mid-Atlantic, and Southern Colonies (SS4H3)
• Colonial Life (SS4H3)
• Causes of the American Revolution - French and Indian War, British Imperial Policy, Stamp Act, Sons of Liberty, and Boston Tea Party (SS4H4)
• Declaration of Independence (SS4H4)
• Major events of the American Revolution- Battles of Lexington and Concord, Saratoga, and Yorktown (SS4H4)
• Key Individuals of the American Revolution - King George III, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Benedict Arnold, Patrick Henry, and John Adams (SS4H4)
• Articles of Confederation (SS4H5)
• Constitutional Convention, Constitution, and Bill of Rights (SS4H5)
• Branches of Government (SS4H5)
• War of 1812 (SS4H5)
• Westward Expansion (SS4H6)
• Abolitionist and Suffrage (SS4H7)
• Physical and Man-Made Features of the United States (SS4G1)
• Basic Economic Concepts (SS4E1 and SS4E2)
Also, check out my 4th Grade Science Spiral Review, based on 4th Grade Georgia Performance Standards!