**Note: This has NOT been updated to reflect the new Georgia Standards of Excellence.
15 weeks of questions for Social Studies based on the 4th Grade Georgia Performance Standards! Answer key included. Each week has 3 questions per night, for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night. Weeks 1, 3, 11, and 13 only have Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night to coincide with 4 day schools weeks. In my classroom, I began using this as homework when students return from Christmas break as a review for the Georgia Milestones Exam. However, it would also be great for morning work or daily warm up!
Questions include all topics from the Georgia Performance Standards.
• Native American Tribes- Inuit, Kwakiutl, Nez Perce, Hopi, Pawnee, and Seminole (SS4H1)
• European Explorers- John Cabot, Vasco Nunez de Balboa, Juan Ponce de Leon, Christopher Columbus, Henry Hudson, and Jacques Cartier (SS4H2)
• New England, Mid-Atlantic, and Southern Colonies (SS4H3)
• Colonial Life (SS4H3)
• Causes of the American Revolution - French and Indian War, British Imperial Policy, Stamp Act, Sons of Liberty, and Boston Tea Party (SS4H4)
• Declaration of Independence (SS4H4)
• Major events of the American Revolution- Battles of Lexington and Concord, Saratoga, and Yorktown (SS4H4)
• Key Individuals of the American Revolution - King George III, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Benedict Arnold, Patrick Henry, and John Adams (SS4H4)
• Articles of Confederation (SS4H5)
• Constitutional Convention, Constitution, and Bill of Rights (SS4H5)
• Branches of Government (SS4H5)
• War of 1812 (SS4H5)
• Westward Expansion (SS4H6)
• Abolitionist and Suffrage (SS4H7)
• Physical and Man-Made Features of the United States (SS4G1)
• Basic Economic Concepts (SS4E1 and SS4E2)
Also, check out my 4th Grade Science Spiral Review, based on 4th Grade Georgia Performance Standards!