BINGO is a fun way to help kids learn their weekly spelling words! This packet includes:
- 540 unique BINGO boards
- 18 sets of words with 32 words in each set (based on this curriculum). Works out to be a new spelling list every other week of the school year.
- Calling cards for the teacher for each set of 32 words
- 30 unique BINGO Boards for each group of words, meaning up to 30 students will all have their own BINGO board for each unit
- Print out 30 BINGO boards and associated calling cards for one of the 18 units
- Laminate all of the pages
- Cut the 30 bingo board pages in half
- Cut apart the 32 calling cards (store them in a ziploc for safe keeping)
- Repeat every 2 weeks for the entire school year
This works great as a whole class activity, or in small groups. Every board is different so kids can switch cards between games.
Added learning ideas:
- Call out the words yourself, or let the students take turn being the caller
- Have the kid who gets a bingo spell each word in their bingo out loud
- When a word is called, give the kids time to mark their board, and then have someone in the class spell the word out loud so everyone can check that they marked the right one