Review the math concepts you've taught throughout the year. Great as an additional problem to their math homework each night. Give a week at a time depending on the concept you want to review.
*Set up so that you can give it in any order depending on your individual curriculum.
*Solution column makes it easy to check their answers and see their work.
* Multiply a whole number by a fraction
* Adding tenths and hundredths
* Comparing fractions
* Equivalent fractions
* Improper fractions and mixed numbers
* Adding and subtracting fractions and mixed numbers
* Comparing decimals
* Adding and subtracting decimals
* Estimating angles
* Find the measure of angles
* Area and Perimeter
* Multi-digit addition and subtraction
* Multi-digit multiplication
* Long division
* Word problem practice
* Place value
* Angles in circles
* Factors and multiples
* Lines, line segments, and rays
* 3D figures
* Comparing numbers