This Test-Prep-Style Spring Break Vacation Packet (4th Grade Edition) will keep your fourth graders sharp during their spring break!
Packet contains (1) an additional reading passage (Protecting Property and Yourself During Spring Storms), (2) a black and white (gray scale) version for easy B&W printing and (3) a Read-Only PowerPoint version for easy viewing for all students on a SMART Board or computer! 108 pages / slides in all!
Click the Green 'Preview' button above to see a sample of what's inside!
*** PLEASE NOTE *** To view the Password Protected PowerPoint, click "Read-Only" when prompted for a password to open, edit, or view. This will allow you to open the PowerPoint on a computer or SMART Board for easy viewing for all students.
• Reading Log to keep track of reading for the week
• Vocabulary Word Word
• Common Core writing prompts
• Inference Practice
• Now contains 4 reading comprehension passages with higher order thinking comprehension questions (Shirley Temple: Five Year Old Superstar, Poem: Ellis Island Era and Immigration, Powerful Grizzlies, Protecting Property & Yourself During Spring Storms).
• Test-prep style multiple choice questions and answers in math.
• Math includes angles, fractions, models, estimation, patterns, decimals, geometry, real-world word problems, and more!
Answer Key and Common Core State Standards included.
Keywords: 4th, Grade, Spring, Break, Vacation, Packet, Math, ELA, Test, Prep
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
Be sure to FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST MrTechnology
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @ MrEduTechnology
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow my store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
My new book from Scholastic Managing the Digital Classroom
Dozens of Awesome Teacher-Tested Ideas That Help You Manage and Make the Most of Every Digital Tool in Your Classroom - Now available! Order Today!
Thank you for shopping and please take a moment to rate this product if you decide to purchase it. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there’s no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits are worth $2.50!
© MrTechnology, 2014