Also included in
- This Math Worksheets Bundle is a COMPLETE 1-Year Bundle! The worksheet packets will keep your fourth graders engaged! The packets have fun and challenging math problems. Not only are they PACKED with fourth-grade benchmark math problems, but they also give students fun coloring, puzzles, and problem$60.00$97.50Save $37.50
Ready for a Summer Math review? A Summer Math packet that your 4th grade students will want to complete! This packet is FUN and FULL of fourth-grade math problems. Students love the fun coloring, puzzles, and problem solving activities.
How to use it:
1. A fun review at the end of 4th grade during May & June or after testing!
2. A summer packet for students to complete at home during June, July, & August!
3. A beginning of 5th grade year review activities during August & September!!
- This is a 30 day Summer Math Activities Packet. It is the perfect math review to help students avoid the Summer Slide!
- FUN activities and puzzles centered on reviewing math curriculum.
- Designed for students who have completed 4th grade and are going into 5th grade. Great end of year review for 4th Grade or Beginning of the Year for 5th Grade!
- Packed with 4th grade math problems for review and practice. Tied to benchmarks required for 5th grade
- Keep your students on target with the tracking page. As they complete pages in the packet, students will color a part of a beach picture until they complete the packet.
- ALL ANSWER KEYS are included.
- A Sample Letter to parents & students from Math Department. (I use this every year when I send home the summer packet!)
- Certificate of completion for finishing this FUN Summer Packet.
- Lots of coloring fun! Students are encouraged to color every page of the Summer math packet.
- Updated for Summer 2021
Table of Contents:
Days 1-4: Adding and subtracting whole numbers
Days 5-7: Multiplying and dividing by whole numbers
Days 8-9: Finding factors and multiples
Days 10-13: Comparing fractions
Days 14-17: Performing operations with fractions
Days 18-19: Relating fractions and decimals
Day 20-21: Line Plots
Day 22-24: Measurement of length and angles
Day 25-27: Area of unit squares and quadrilaterals
Day 28: Classifying 2-D figures
Day 29-30: Expressions & Equations
More 4th Grade Math Packets:
More Summer Math Packets Available:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, click HERE to follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always on sale for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!