PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
3.97 MB | 24 pages
What better way to have your students reflect on their year than to have them create a survival guide for your incoming students next year!
This survival guide features two versions: One version is for 4th graders that are entering a new building and one version for 4th graders that stay in the same building they have been in.
This survival guide allows your current 4th grade students to be a "tour guide" for next year's students. Each page is devoted to a different idea or focus for success. Then, you also have a first day activity for the beginning of next year with your new students!
* A welcome page
* A student introduction page
* Getting around a new school
* What you'll learn in 4th grade
* 4th Grade expectations and values
* Clubs and sports to join
* Making new friends and keeping friends
* What you can look forward to for the year
* Books to read in 4th grade
* Tips for a successful school year
Check out my other end of the year products for 4th Grade!