This is a *BUNDLE* of 4th Grade Interactive Math Journal Units. There are 18 units to cover all of the 4th grade Texas Standards (TEKS). Each standard has a foldable and is clearly labeled and organized.
Each of the following units has 4-6 activities to cover the standards completely! There is a total of more than 90 activities! Great for small groups, whole class, stations, reteach, or enrichment!
Complete math curriculum for 4th grade!
The Interactive Math Journal BUNDLE contains the following units:
1. Whole Number Place Value
2. Decimal Place Value
3. Equivalent Fraction Concepts
4. Comparing Fractions
5. Add and Subtract Fractions
6. Add and Subtract Whole Numbers and Decimals
7. Multiply by 1-Digit Numbers
8. Multiply by 2-Digit Numbers
9. Division Strategies
10. Divide by 1-Digit Numbers
11. Algebra: Multi-step Problems
12. Number Patterns, Perimeter and Area
13. Geometry Concepts
14. Measuring Angles
15. Customary and Metric Measures
16. Time and Money
17. Representing and Interpreting Data
18. Personal Financial Literacy
Each activity in the unit includes:
~a task card with directions and an example picture to be placed at a learning station
~printable student page for cutting and gluing into a journal
Also included are vocabulary cards for a word bank.
Each unit has from 4-6 activities. To see details on each unit, please click on the links above!
What buyers are saying...
"AMAZING Product! Each TEK has at least one foldable. It is extremely organized! I also love that it includes a sample of what the completed foldable should look like! An investment that is definitely worth it!" -Nadya P.
"I loved the vocab cards that go with each unit; I can't wait to use them for my interactive world wall! Thanks for a great product." - Cami L.