All subject 4th grade task cards with QR codes for self-checking centers (ALL subjects)! These 36+ sets of task cards with self-checking ▚ QR codes ▞ are bundled for yearlong centers, and the QR codes link to PHOTOS of the answers (not just text!). Having the task cards link to the correct answers gives students instant feedback, making this a perfect independent review & test prep center and frees the teacher up to work with small groups or individual students. :) The visuals take self-checking QR codes to a whole new level of engagement and support for ELLs & visual learners, while allowing students to work independently.
Get 'em moving! My energetic students love when I tape these Science, Social Studies, ELA, and Math task cards around the room to let them MOVE while learning!
Several sets include 3 differentiated levels of student recording sheets.
✎My 4th graders love using this task card bundle for weekly centers, and I love that they save TIME, $$$, and my lesson planning brain power! I also pull the whole bundle out again at the end of the year for fun and meaningful review and test prep for PARCC, the GA Milestones & our Common Core Assessments.
How do I add this to my already FULL schedule? 2 options!
1. Independent Weekly Reading Centers
Since all of these sets require students to read carefully and make inferences, they make wonderful ELA centers that also integrate your Science, Social Studies, Math, and ELA topics! Plus, the consistent format means you won't have to explain how to do a new set every week.
2. Test Prep Centers
While you're working with small groups to teach or remediate in any subject, the other students can easily work through these centers independently. The self-checking codes give them instant feedback as they review, and their answer documents let you see at a glance who has mastered the content and who needs more practice.
These centers integrate technology by linking to photos in Dropbox using QR codes. Please download my FREE Test Taking Strategies Task Cards and check that the photos open on your school device (and on school WiFi) before purchasing this product. I value your time!
* Task Card REVIEWS*
- “Thank you so much for sharing! I know this was a monumental amount of work, and I feel bad to have gotten it for such a low price! I hope that many, many teachers realize the value and purchase this product. I teach 2nd grade, but due to the user friendly way these activities are put together, I feel I will be able to use many of the activities. This is a monumental amount of product for the price! Thanks again. :)” - Tracey
- “WHAT A RESOURCE! So lucky to have found this!” -Beth
- “This is and OUTSTANDING set of products! I LOVE the interactive nature of these task cards and the number of subjects included. My son has autism, and it can be difficult to find resources he enjoys. This packet is a huge hit. He loves being able to use his smartphone to check his answers. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to spice up their classroom or homeschool curriculum!” -Buyer
- “Awesome resource, extremely easy to use in class.” – TC Tech
Click the links for detailed previews & reviews of the 4th grade task cards with QR codes (and BONUS activities) included:
BONUS QR Code Resources:
I love bundles for saving time and $$$! Save more than $70 with this bundle: Less than $1 for each task card set. ($3 when purchased individually.)
Whether you are a 1:1 or BYOD classroom, or have just a couple donated Smartphones from parents (like my classroom!), I hope this is a wonderful, nearly no prep addition to your techie classroom! :)
Any FREE QR Code Reader can be used from the App Store (for iPhones & iPads) or Google Play (for Android phones and tablets).
©2014 Teachering, Amber Genzink. All rights reserved.
This resource is for use by 1 teacher only (the original downloader). If other teachers at your school would like to use the materials, please purchase additional licenses. At the time of purchase, these additional licenses can be purchased for half price. :) Copying for other teachers or classrooms, or departments, schools, or the school systems is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. It may NOT be uploaded to school/district servers, or to any website, or shared digitally or by printed copies. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Thank you for respecting my time and work.
I appreciate your business and support, and will continue to do my best to bring you high quality, helpful elementary resources!