★★★★★GOOGLE DOCS VERSION★★★★★
97 pages with 10 activities that focus on the Unit 1 Topic 1: Many Maps of the United States topic as outlined by the Louisiana State Department of education. These activities focus on answering the following standards and questions:
● 4.4.1 - Locate and label continents, oceans, the poles, hemispheres, and key parallels and meridians on a map and globe
● 4.4.4 - Measure approximate distance on a map using scale to the nearest hundredth mile
● 4.4.5 - Determine the approximate longitude and latitude coordinates of various locations in the United States
● 4.4.6 - Interpret various types of maps using a key/legend, compass rose including cardinal and intermediate directions, latitude/longitude, and scale
● Claim 1 - What information do maps tell us about a given area?
● Claim 2 - How do we read a map?
● Claim 3 - Why do we use maps?
● Fully editable Google Docs Versions of the Activities
● Teacher guides and answer documents.
● Item set and Discrete Items as score-able quizzes.
● Drag and Drop activities.
● Can be used in Google Classroom
● Parts of a Map
● Using a Distance Scale on a Map
● Latitude and Longitude
● Continent, Oceans, and Hemispheres (Drag and Drop Activity)
● Reading a Map
● Comparing Maps
● Maps Instructional Task
● Item Set (Google Form Quiz)
● Discrete Items (Google Form Quiz)