PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Winter Reading, Writing, and Math Activities (No-Prep) 4th Grade - Keep your student engaged and motivated with these no-prep winter activities. These activities are aligned to the 4th grade Common Core Standards. The reading activities work with almost any winter book or story and the writing activities require no preparation. The writing activities cover key 4th grade standards and require no-prep. The math "print and play" games are perfect for centers, small groups, or whole class fun! You can relax and enjoy the winter with your students and continue meeting academic goals in the classroom!
This pack includes the following 3rd grade winter reading activities:
* Chilling Out Great Book
* Winter Story Summary
* Winter Story Sequence Chain
* Gingerbread Stories: Compare and Contrast
* If This Book Were a Movie...
* Book and Movie Comparison
* Winter Story Cause and Effect
* Winter Story Character Traits
* Character Change Charts
* Winter Stories Compare and Contrast
* Vocabulary Organizer
This pack includes the following 3rd grade winter writing activities:
* New Year Goal Setting
* Funky Tales (Mad Libs Style Activities)
* Ugly Sweater Design and Persuasive Ad Writing Activity
* Snow Person Design and Informative Writing Activity
* Winter Writing Prompts
This pack also includes the following 3rd grade winter print and play math games:
* Snowman Chase (equivalent fractions or factors)
* Snow Fort Face Off (division facts or place value)
* Snowflake Melt (multiplication facts or equivalent fractions)
* Snowman Round Up (rounding numbers or comparing decimals)
* Ski Chase Race (long multiplication or long division)
* The Great Sled Race (comparing fractions or geometry)
* Spin Around Ice Rink (equivalent fractions or converting measurements)
* Face Off Freeze Out Computation (comparing decimals, comparing fractions, comparing whole numbers, 4 digit addition, 4 digit subtraction, long multiplication, or long division)
These activities work well to add extra classroom academic fun! They are perfect for fun before the winter break.
You can purchase the math portion of this pack:
You can purchase the ELA portion of this pack:
If you would like to purchase a similar unit with a Christmas theme:
If you are looking for winter themed math games, check out the resources below!
★ For more Christmas and winter fun check out the resources below: