4th Grade Writing Prompts will save you lots of time as you will not have to create your own writing prompts for the entire school year! 140 writing prompts are included. Each writing prompt is presented three ways to provide different options for teaching writing.
- Task Card: Task cards work great for writing centers or to project on the board for the whole class to view at the same time.
- Worksheet: Worksheets can be used for homework, morning work, or writing centers. Each worksheet provides a space for students to brainstorm their ideas and a space for students to write at least one paragraph.
- Digital: All 140 worksheets can be shared with students digitally and completed using Google Slides.
Each writing prompt provides fun and engaging topics and questions for students to think and write about. Types of 4th grade writing prompts included:
- 38 Creative Writing Prompts
- 22 Opinion / Persuasive Writing Prompts
- 38 Descriptive Writing Prompts
- Explain the Quote: In these writing prompts, students read a quote and explain what it means.
- 34 Holiday Writing Prompts: Holiday writing prompts include New Year’s, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and patriotic holidays.
If you want to create your own writing prompts, editable templates have also been included so that you can create task cards and worksheets.
Make sure to check out the video preview to get a closer look at this resource. The video preview is located next to the product images.
Follow my TpT store to stay updated on the latest resources and freebies added to my store!
You may also be interested in: