This 4th and 5th grade math review BUNDLE includes my math spiral review printables that follow an "Of the Day" format.
Benefits of using "Of the Day" printables instead of traditional math spiral review:
1. The setup works with any pacing guide.
2. You can easily differentiate for your students.
3. You can choose how long you spend on reviewing specific skills (by increasing or decreasing the number of printables you use).
4. You can mix and match any of the review pages to create a truly customizable week of review.
Here are the printables included:
1. 4th Grade Decimal of the Day - 30 Pages
2. 5th Grade Decimal of the Day - 30 Pages
3. 4th Grade Number of the Day - 60 Pages (3 Differentiated Levels)
4. Measurement Conversion of the Day - 25 Pages (Whole Numbers, Decimals, Fractions)
5. Line Plot of the Day - 30 Pages
6. Volume of the Day - 20 Pages
7. 2-D Shapes of the Day - 20 Pages
8. Time of the Day - 30 Pages
9. Area of the Day - 15 Pages
These printables can be used for math review, classwork, independent work, homework, math centers, or re-teaching.
As a result of the mixed grade levels, I recommend you look carefully at the skills included in this and make sure you can use at least 6 of the sets before purchasing the bundle. The bundle gives you 3 sets for free. If you cannot use at least 6 of the sets, I recommend you purchase the individual sets that you can use.
More 4th Grade Math Resources:
4th Grade Math Exit Slips
4th Grade Math Centers for EVERY Common Core Standard
4th Grade Error Analysis Math Tasks
4th Grade Math Sorts
4th Grade Task Cards: Complete Set
More 5th Grade Math Resources:
5th Grade Math Exit Slips
5th Grade Math Centers: All Standards
5th Grade Error Analysis Math Tasks
5th Grade Math Sorts
5th Grade Task Cards: Complete Set