This science resource is a bundle of six of my 4th and 5th grade science passages and activities (with digital science activities).
NOTE: Each resource in this bundle now has Google Slides™ versions of the passages and activities and a Google Forms assessment. See the About the Digital Science Activities section for more details.
There is a supplemental resource included for each science concept listed below:
- Plant and Animal Cells *Includes digital activities
- Chemical and Physical Changes *Includes digital activities
- States of Matter *Includes digital activities
- Constructive and Destructive Forces *Includes digital activities
- Magnets *Includes digital activities
- Electricity *Includes digital activities
1.) Informational Passages with Comprehension Questions (Most have 3 or more. The Plant and Animal Cells resource is the only one with 2 passages.)
2.) Vocabulary Templates
3.) Practice Printables
4.) A Quick Assessment
***Experiments or lab activities are NOT included.***
These are the science skills and resources included (click on each link or click the section above to read more about each):
- Cells: Plants and Animal Cells
- Physical and Chemical Changes
- Constructive and Destructive Forces
The science activities and passages in each resource are also included in a digital version to be used with Google Slides. The assessments are also available in Google Forms.
See page 3 or page 4 of each PDF for the links to copy the digital science activities to your drive.
Check out the video preview to see the electricity digital activities. To see the other digital activities, see the individual video previews by clicking on the links of each set.