Students will demonstrate their knowledge of 4th-grade math skills by completing digital task cards.
Your students will love this 4th grade math review Boom Cards deck! I use this deck as an assessment for 4th graders or as a review for 5th graders at the beginning of the year. Perfect for back to school.
Students can work on this independently or teachers can use the included answer key to more accurately assess student knowledge.
If you have never tried digital task cards before, I include all of the instructions you'll need to get started!
This download includes:
- Boom Card Deck for 4th grade
- Word Document Answer key
- video explaining how I use this resource
This deck includes a variety of question types including:
- Addition/subtraction skills
- Word problems
- Multiple Step problems
- Elapsed time
- Standard/word/expanded form
- Algebraic thinking
- Using remainders
- Identifying and reducing fractions
- Counting money
- Fractional portions
- Classifying angles
- Ordering fractions
- Fraction to decimal conversion
- Measurement unit conversion
- Measurement with a protractor
- Comparing numbers
- Measuring angles
- Identifying geometric figures
- Writing equations
- Comparing fractions
- Sums of fractions
If you like this set of digital task cards, you may also like: