Help your students better understand the history behind the Declaration of Independence and Independence Day by completing and creating this fun tab-style flip booklet! Students will enjoy the high-interest informational reading passage and will find the activity fun and meaningful.
***Save money and buy the Flip Books for the Year Bundle!
Please see the PREVIEW for photo examples of the finished project!
This packet includes:
• Declaration of Independence and Independence Day Flip Book: A 5 page tab-style flip book project that is easy to make. Simply print and go!
• A Color AND B/W Version of the Flip Book
• Informational Reading Passage: This reading passage has all the information your students need to complete the flip book.
• Answer Keys: Makes checking and/or grading the completed projects simpler!
• Photo Guide and Instructions
The Independence Day Flip Book has 5 tabs:
• Independence Day
• Powerful Words
• Unfair Taxes
• Colonists Fight Back
• Writing of the Declaration of Independence
The packet also includes a teacher-direction sheet with photo examples of the project in use in the classroom. It is very clear and easy-to-use; basically just print and go! My students love these activities; I think yours will, too!
You may also be interested in my:
Other Exciting Flip Books
July Close Reading Packet
Road to the Revolutionary War Interactive Notebook and Mini Unit
Events of the Revolutionary War Interactive Notebook and Mini Unit
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,