Get ready for summer speech therapy with this Fourth of July Speech & Language: This packet makes it super easy- and fun- to celebrate July 4th/ Independence Day in your speech therapy room or classroom!
You’ll have time to watch some fireworks, because this low ink packet is also NO PREP.
This product includes:
(1) Star-Spangled Articulation (open- ended coloring articulation worksheet)
Hot Dog Sentences: Writing Sentences With Target Words worksheet
(2) Finish-the-Sentence Fireworks: Finish the sentence
Liberty Bell Conjunctions (choose the correct conjunction for each sentence)
(1) Let’s Have a Cook-out Directions: Following Directions worksheet
(1) 4th of July Fun Facts (use with “Cupcake Questions”)
(1) “Cupcake Questions”:Wh- Questions worksheet (*use after reading “fun facts”)
(1) Statue of Liberty Synonyms worksheet
(1) Stars & Stripes Antonyms worksheet
(1) American Flag Categories worksheet
(1) “Good- Together Grills”: “What Goes Together?” worksheet
Fireworks Display Social Skills (respond to the comments or questions appropriately)
(1)Where is the Bald Eagle? (Position Concepts): choose the picture that goes with the sentence
(1) Drums & Quality Concepts: circle the correct answer (field of 2 choices)
(1) Inference Independence (1 worksheet is for student, 1 is verbal prompts for SLP/ teacher)
(1) Patriotic Past Tense Verbs (fill in the blank with the correct past tense form- regular/ irregular- of the verb. Present tense verb provided)
This packet makes the perfect addition to a summer home speech therapy program!
P.S. SAVE MONEY! This packet is included in my Seasonal & Holiday MEGA Speech & Language Bundle. Snag that here, and you'll get ALL of those products at a 15% discount!
You'll also love some of my best-sellers, including:...
Ahoy! Following Directions with Embedded Concepts
Pouncing Pragmatics: Purrfect Social Skills Worksheets
Minimal Pairs & More
This packet was added to my store on April 23, 2016 :)