4th of July Speech Therapy Activities Articulation & Language Digital PDF
Also included in
- This BUNDLE of DIGITAL PDFs is a great way to bring relevant and engaging holiday vocabulary into your speech therapy sessions while targeting a variety of speech and language goals!The bundle includes HALLOWEEN, THANKSGIVING, 2 CHRISTMAS, VALENTINE'S DAY, ST. PATRICK'S DAY, EASTER, EARTH DAY, and 4Price $37.00Original Price $42.75Save $5.75
An interactive 4th of July resource for speech therapy that has it all! Activities for multiple language goals? Check. An articulation activity too? Check! NO printing or prepping? CHECK! This PDF resource makes it simple to practice a variety of student goals using fun and engaging 4th of July vocabulary and concepts!
This digital PDF is a great way to mix it up in speech therapy and teletherapy for the 4th of July! Once downloaded, you can open it anytime (no internet needed to use!) for 6 DIFFERENT ACTIVITIES targeting language and speech skills:
✅ Identifying the OBJECT ASSOCIATIONS for a given item
✅ Answering QUESTIONS CONTAINING NEGATION (i.e. "Which one does not...")
✅ MAKING AN INFERENCE after reading a short paragraph
✅ Identifying a SYNONYM for a word in a sentence
✅ Determining the meaning of a FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE EXPRESSION used in context
✅ Practicing ARTICULATION using 4th of July-themed vocabulary words for 6 sets of sounds (K/G, F/V, S/Z, SH/CH/J, L, and R)
With 10 prompts for each skill above, this resource is a great way to collect DATA, determine a student's BASELINE, and provide STRUCTURED PRACTICE. The variety of goal areas included gives you at least an activity or two for each student in a mixed group, as well!
In addition to bright and colorful illustrations, this PDF has digital, interactive components built in to keep your students interested and engaged.... no annotation needed!
- CLICKABLE NAVIGATION BUTTONS quickly take you from the menu page to the section you need, as well as allow you to easily flip through pages.
- CLICKABLE ANSWER BUTTONS provide instant feedback for correct answers by advancing the page.
- FILLABLE TEXT BOXES give you and your students the ability to type your answers directly onto the PDF.
- FILLABLE CHECKBOXES can be clicked on to create a checkmark.
This versatile PDF adapts to your setting and available technology. You can download, open, and use these activities on a...
✔ Tablet or iPad using a PDF reader app
✔ Computer (or teletherapy platform) using Adobe Reader
Want to try a sample of a similar resource first? Grab this FREEBIE!
⭐BUNDLE & SAVE on a set of HOLIDAY activities for speech therapy⭐
These activities will engage your elementary speech and language students for the 4th of July. With activities for 5 LANGUAGE GOALS (plus ARTICULATION), you'll be able to use this resource for multiple students and across multiple sessions!