This is a fun 4th of July speech therapy packet with a 4th of July theme! It's super engaging and absolutely perfect for your speech and language therapy sessions!
This 4th of july speech therapy packet makes it super easy- and fun- to celebrate the 4th of July in speech and language!
You’ll have time to watch some fireworks, because this low ink packet is also NO PREP.
This 4th of July speech therapy product includes:
(1) Star-Spangled Articulation (open- ended coloring articulation worksheet)
Hot Dog Sentences: Writing Sentences With Target Words worksheet
(2) Finish-the-Sentence Fireworks: Finish the sentence
Liberty Bell Conjunctions (choose the correct conjunction for each sentence)
(1) Let’s Have a Cook-out Directions: Following Directions worksheet
(1) 4th of July Fun Facts (use with “Cupcake Questions”)
(1) “Cupcake Questions”:Wh- Questions worksheet (*use after reading “fun facts”)
(1) Statue of Liberty Synonyms worksheet
(1) Stars & Stripes Antonyms worksheet
(1) American Flag Categories worksheet
(1) “Good- Together Grills”: “What Goes Together?” worksheet
Fireworks Display Social Skills (respond to the comments or questions appropriately)
(1)Where is the Bald Eagle? (Position Concepts): choose the picture that goes with the sentence
(1) Drums & Quality Concepts: circle the correct answer (field of 2 choices)
(1) Inference Independence (1 worksheet is for student, 1 is verbal prompts for SLP/ teacher)
(1) Patriotic Past Tense Verbs (fill in the blank with the correct past tense form- regular/ irregular- of the verb. Present tense verb provided)
This packet makes the perfect addition to a summer home speech therapy program!
P.S. SAVE MONEY! This packet is included in my Seasonal & Holiday MEGA Speech & Language Bundle. Snag that here, and you'll get ALL of those products at a 15% discount!
You'll also love some of my best-sellers, including:...
Ahoy! Following Directions with Embedded Concepts
Pouncing Pragmatics: Purrfect Social Skills Worksheets
Minimal Pairs & More
This packet was added to my store on April 23, 2016 :)
Key Words: 4th of July speech therapy, speech therapy activities, speech therapy ideas for language, preschool speech and language, speech and language therapy, speech and language activities, 4th of july activities for kids, 4th of July, summer speech and language