Looking for a fun, community building classroom for your last week of school? This digital escape room is perfect for class parties! It includes 5 digital logic puzzles that are meant to promote teamwork and collaboration during class parties. They are challenging, engaging, and SO FUN!!! This is themed for the 4th of July.
Watch the recording of my webinar to learn how to play these games online with your students. This recording demonstrates our Holidays Around the World escape room.
Please note that these games are NOT self-correcting. They are meant to be played in Zoom Breakout Rooms or during in-person class time to promote collaboration and teamwork. The Answer Keys are included for easy "in-the-moment" correcting.
A magnifying glass is also included so students can search for the "invisible" answers on each slide.
Incorporate some music to really get into the fun!!!
This product includes five logic puzzles. These games are all digital and are meant to be played in teams during Zoom Breakout Rooms or in class. They can also be completed independently. Students will "plan" a 4th of July block party by solving logic puzzles. This product includes the following:
- detailed answer keys
- teaching tips on how to use this product in and outside of Zoom
- 2 introductory slides that teach students how to play and how to choose a job within their teams
- Venue puzzle: process of elimination puzzle
- Supplies puzzle: anagram puzzle
- Menu puzzle: word puzzle
- Guests puzzle: logic/critical thinking puzzle
- Fireworks puzzle: visual puzzle
- Final puzzle: Students use the answers from the previous puzzles to answer one final question
Fun Friday Nearpod Games and Ice Breakers - BEST-SELLER for ALL AGES
Fun Friday Nearpod Games and Digital Spinners - BEST-SELLER for Upper Grades
Last Week of School Plans and Activities - BEST-SELLER for ALL AGES
Grade K ELA and Math Review Bundle - Grade K or Grade 1 Intervention
End of Year Awards - All Ages