This interactive, eye-catching lesson on bullying will have everyones attention!
In this 4th/5th grade classroom lesson, "Bullying - What it is, what it isn't, and how to stop it", students will:
(1) Learn the difference between rude, mean, and bullying
(2) Practice identifying mean vs. bullying with real-world scenarios
(3) Learn how to stand up for themselves and others with 5 different strategies they can use when someone is being mean or bullying.
I hope you enjoy this awesome 4th & 5th grade classroom lesson!!! It has been my favorite for years.
Initial Lesson: 40-50 minutes (completely depends on how much time you give the students for each turn & talk and strategy practice time).
Review Lesson: 30 minutes (I have used this same presentation in 4th and 5th grade, and it doesn't lose it's effectiveness. The students genuinely have liked the refresher and quick practice on these strategies).
Looking for more Bullying Lessons? Don't miss out on its companions:
* 2nd Grade Classroom Lesson: Bullying - What it is, What it isn't, & How to stop it
* 3rd Grade Classroom Lesson: Bullying - What it is, What it isn't, & How to stop it
Also, check out more of my best sellers!
* Reinforcement & Reward Motivation Survey - Find out what actually motivates your toughest students!
* The Bridge - Teach students to solve problems themselves!