This project allows students to investigate all the "temas" that are on the AP Spanish Language and Culture Test. Along with providing the directions, each section will have 3-6 questions to steer students. The packet comes with a rubric (which also includes a presentation-a news cast) and a student sample. Please note the student sample will have errors.
The areas students will have in their project:
1. Noticia de Actualidad Nacional
2. Noticia Local [de cercanía]
3. Entrevista de un Héroe Nacional
4. Reportaje de Interés Humano
5. Reportaje de la Sociedad y Cultura
6. Reportaje de la Vida Contemporánea
7. Reportaje de las Ciencias y la Tecnología
8. Reportaje de Educación
9. Cartas al editor (formal letter)
Followed by a 1-minute presentation from one of the above that will be done in class. Rubric, sample newspaper and directions are in this bundle. The 5-days that I give my students is in the PC lab, groups of 2.