- Jack and Annie head to ancient Japan to learn the secrets of the ninjas. This is a LOW PREP, complete set of questions for Night of the Ninjas Magic Tree House book #5 by Mary Pope Osborne. Comes with an answer key for every chapter. Use this product as a whole class novel study or with smaller guid
- Jack and Annie head to the Amazon rainforest to help Morgan le Fay. This is a LOW PREP, complete set of chapter questions for Afternoon on the Amazon Magic Tree House book #6 by Mary Pope Osborne. Comes with an answer key for every chapter. This unit is included in my GROWING BUNDLE so if you have p
- Jack and Annie head back in time to the Ice Age to search for the third M thing to save Morgan le Fay. This is a ready-to-use, complete set of comprehension questions for Sunset of the Saber Tooth Magic Tree House book #7. This unit is included in my GROWING BUNDLE so if you have previously purchase
- Jack and Annie head to the moon on their last mission to help save Morgan le Fay. Here is a LOW PREP, complete set of comprehension questions for Midnight on the Moon Magic Tree House book #8. This unit is included in my GROWING BUNDLE so if you have previously purchased the bundle, you will get thi
- This is a mega bundle for the Magic Tree House novel series. Complete novel studies for the first 20 Magic Tree House books. Low prep for the teacher, highly engaging for the students!If you want to get EVERY Magic Tree House novel study that I will make, CHECK OUT THE GROWING BUNDLE!The chapter que$70.00$40.00Save $30.00
- Bundle Description
Get chapter questions and book activities for 4 Magic Tree House Books all in one for a discounted price! The Mary Pope Osborne novels that are included here are:
→Night of the Ninjas
→Afternoon on the Amazon
→Sunset of the Sabertooth
→Midnight on the Moon
Answer Keys are provided for each set of questions.
Each of these are also included in my GROWING BUNDLE
Each novel study has extra activity worksheets included! As well, they all have 2 different formats to choose from for the comprehension questions. One with lines for responses and one without lines.
Included throughout the chapter pages are basic comprehension questions, inferential questions, drawing questions, and fill in the blank questions. The chapter questions are made for students in 2nd and 3rd grade. With support, higher level 1st grade students will be able to complete them.
PLEASE SEE PREVIEW FILE :)
If you prefer to purchase one set at a time you can do so HERE
Created by TchrBrowne / Terri's Teaching Treasures