These sheets are multiple representations "link sheets" that connect different ways of representing an algebraic equation or proportional relationship. In these algrebra link sheets, students are given a verbal scenario and asked to translate it into equations, an input-output table, and coordinate graph. Questions at different levels of thinking are asked which students may answer using any of the representations.
Included in this .zip file are 5 link sheets, each with 2 intersecting lines.
* Cable TV (one-time installation fee + monthly fee)
* Cookies (one-time mold purchase + ingredient cost)
* Gym membership (sign-up fee + monthly fee)
* Transportation (parking + train tickets vs parking + car gas)
* Wedding reception (venue cost + plate cost)
Files are in .doc format and easily editable.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License