These writing prompts are great for back to school! A quick and fun activity to use during those early weeks with your new students!
The prompts include:
1. Look what I did over summer vacation!
2. Here is what I hope to learn this year!
3. Guess What? This is something special about me!
4. Here is something cool that I did at school!
5. If you take a peek into my classroom, this is what you will see!
EACH prompt comes in 3 differentiated formats:
1. Box for picture only (no writing lines). This is for those pre-k or kindergarten students who are not writing on their own yet. Teacher can add dictation in the box if desired.
2. One line for writing (beginning writers).
3. Three lines for writing (using 3-lined handwriting paper for more experienced writers).
Thanks! Smiling in K