This file contains 5 division worksheets - each with 20 problems!
Every day, the students use the answers they color to color part of a grid. At the end of the week, the students are to cut out the 5 grids and glue them together to reveal the final picture - a snake.
Great way to keep them motivated all week!!
• Division Day 1 (Page 3) - 2 Digit Dividends with no remainders
• Division Day 2 (Page 4) - 2 Digit Dividends with remainders
• Division Day 3 (Page 5) - 3 Digit Dividends with no remainders
• Division Day 4 (Page 6) - 3 Digit Dividends with remainders
• Division Day 5 (Pages 7) - Mixed
• Cut and Paste (Page 8) - The students cut out the grids that they colored throughout the week and glue them on this page to reveal the snake.
5 Day Math Division Packet - Snake Coloring Picture
by Briana Burke
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License