This packet includes 5 different ELA and Math IDEAS for activities to use with plastic eggs. They can be used in a small group or as an independent center. This is strictly ideas with center title pages and recording sheets. You will need to add the writing on the eggs, for 3 of the eggs, using a permanent marker.There is a black & white and color version title page for each center, as well as, multiple versions of recording sheets for some of the centers. This will be perfect for differentiating according to the needs of your students. The synonym/antonym center can be used as two separate centers, so technically there are 6 centers!! :)
Here are the centers included:
1. Scrambled Eggs – Unscramble the letters in each egg to make a word. (These words are included and can be laminated for durability.)
2. Egg Hunt – Find the total value of the coins inside each egg.
**The rest of these centers you will need to write on the egg. You will not need to put anything in the eggs.**
3. Equivalent Eggs – Find the top and bottom that have equal sums, differences or both.
-This activity has 3 versions: Find the equal sums, differences or a mix of both.
4. Antonym or Synonym Egg sort – Match the parts of the egg together.
-2 versions included
5. Contr”egg”tion Match –Match the part of the egg with two words, to the part that is the contraction match.
All you need are plastic eggs, a sharpie, some coins and you are all set to go!