This is a set of 5 fall themed printables from my popular resource “101 Theme Pictures to Make With Dot Markers”. Apple, pumpkin, leaf, acorn, squirrel.
- recognize the picture
- relate it to the theme/concept being studied
- dab on the spots with a circle /dot marker, bingo dauber, do-a-dot paints or similar.
- also use garage sale stickers, pasted collage material, or a finger dipped in paint etc.
- Useful for several developmental levels.
- Encourages development of hand-eye coordination, small muscle control, counting, vocabulary, circle recognition, and it’s fun!
More to see ...