This packet includes 5 FUN spring themed activities for only $3! These can be used for whole class, literacy centers, small group remediation, and RTI.
1. CCVC I Have Who Has Game. There are 36 cards total. Includes CCVC words such as skip, clip, glad, etc. Cute butterfly graphics!
2. Flower Digraph Sorting- students sort th, ph, sh, ch, and wh word flowers into the correct flower pot. (24 word flowers are included) Great way to practice digraphs!
3. Blends Bingo- includes 18 blend calling cards with pictures. (Could also be used as posters!) Also includes 10 different bingo boards with blend sounds. Frog graphics.
4. Rainbow Rhyming- students match rhyming word & picture cards. There are 16 pairs of rhyming words (32 cards total.)
5. NWF- students practice reading nonsense words in the famous BANG style game! Instead of BANG cards there are BUZZ cards to go along with the spring theme. There are also SUNSHINE cards for an extra turn! There are 40 nonsense word cards, plus 8 special cards.
*I have also included detailed directions for each game!
Take a look at the preview page for samples of each game!