This packet contains five hands on lessons
1. Quadrilateral Art and Graphing...create a picture with quadrilaterals and then graph the number of shapes used.
2. Interactive Notebook/Family Tree...create a quadrilateral family tree, sort shapes, and glue on characteristics.
3. Quadrilateral Bingo...Continue working on parallel lines, angles, congruent lines, ect with this fun game.
4. STEM quadrilateral project....create a structure with 6 quadrilaterals.
5. Clip Cards...add clothespins to the characteristics that describe the pictured shapes.
6. Three cut and paste activities.