"Blue Balloon" is a 5-minute mindfulness meditation session with guided prompts. I wrote this meditation for the use of my middle school students who are studying Buddhism. I recorded the music personally, and am available for composition and freelance music production, as well as releasing free music weekly on Danny Hauger Podcasts.
This resource is for the script to guide your class on your own.
The focus on this mindfulness training is a beginner's guide to breathing deep and smoothly, and focusing on the energy transferring through the body with each breath. This meditation also features a visualization of a blue balloon. Any group or individual can use this meditation video. This mindfulness can also be used in any grade level, not just middle school.
You can download the (audio only) mp3 of this meditation at my podcast: http://bit.ly/2D2ZWLu
Try my TOP 6 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged