How do I write a good 5 Paragraph Essay? How does my thesis statement relate to the body of my essay? What about the conclusion? Here are practical answers; an antidote to anxiety in the classroom. Immediately, you can use these lesson plans and activities that contain an element of fun. Coupled with fit-to-purpose resources, your students will build confidence and skills as they learn to -
• Create a robust Thesis Statement that sets them up for success.
• Write Body Paragraphs using proven Point, Evidence, Analysis structure.
• Edit ideas so that they have time for analysis.
• Practice planning using a workable structure.
• Stay motivated, right to the end.
Please contact Claire Vorster for free resources, or with other questions.
Resources included in this pack
Confidence building activities
Mini and comprehensive writing / planning activities
Examples of Simple to Advanced Thesis Statements
Examples of Simple to Advanced Body Paragraphs
Sample templates to build essay structure