I love NOVA! I also like having my students stay focused during a classroom movie day. Here are five open ended questions for PBS NOVA: Secrets of the Shining Knight. Its a good movie on Medieval armor and knight technology. Its a great way to unlock more interest in the Medieval and Feudal periods of European History.
This visual and question set bring a three dimensional perspective to the feudalism, warriors, and values of the weapons and societies of this time.
Try my TOP 7 Middle School Resources in my HaugerHistory Store:
7. 10 Week Computer Science Technology Course for Middle School Jr. High
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Champion
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged