PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do you use reader's theaters in your classroom? Then these lessons are for you!!
Included in Each Mini Lesson:
• A clear mini lesson statement
• Suggested language for the teacher to start out each lesson
• Detailed lesson notes
• Sample anchor chart suggestions
• Student note-taking pages that follow each anchor chart
EVERY LESSON you need to launch, manage, and run successful literature circle groups!
The Lesson Topics Include:
1. Identifying and defining reader's theater
2. Identifying elements of reader's theater
3. Audience expectations
4. Practicing expectations
5. Presenting expectations
1. 2 teacher management forms
2. Reader's theater practice page for students
3. Before presenting checklist
4. Rate the performance form
To grab reader's theater scripts, visit www.readertheater.com
Copyright © 2018 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.