5 Regions of the United States | Southeast Region Activities | US Regions
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Your students will love learning about the 5 Regions of the United States with this complete bundle. The hands-on approach to learning includes high-interest interactive notebook foldables, map booklet, memory match game, bulletin board, and unit test! Students will master the US Regions in no timePrice $17.92Original Price $28.00Save $10.08
Your students will enjoy learning about the Southeast Region with this interactive packet. The hands-on approach to learning includes high-interest interactive notebook foldables, map booklet, memory match game, bulletin board, and unit test! Students will master the 5 regions of the United States in no time at all with this helpful resource!
Click HERE to SAVE 20% with the complete U.S. Regions Resource Bundle.
Please take a look at the preview for a better understanding of the contents of this packet.
This packet uses the Southeast Region as defined by the separation of the United States into 5 Regions.
This packet includes these states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia
This extra-helpful Southeast Region Packet includes 5 components:
- Map Booklet: Students create a booklet of the Southeast Region with the provided maps and guide sheets. The booklet includes a cover sheet, region map, U.S. map, a map of each state, and other pages. Each state page requires students to identify the state's nickname, capital city, landmark, waterway, and physical feature.
- Interactive Notebook Foldables: Printable foldables for each of the Southeast Region states can be used for student note-taking and learning the main features of each state.
- Unit Quiz and Unit Test: The unit quiz and test help you easily assess students' understanding of the Southeast Region. Answer Keys included.
- Memory Match Game Use the colored version for a student learning center or the B/W version for students to make their own games for practice in identifying the states of the region.
- Bulletin Board Set and Activity Use these for a bulletin board or classroom activity to identify the states of the Southeast Region. The postcard activity is perfect for a culminating activity.
The packet also includes teacher-directions with photo examples of the projects in use in the classroom. It is very clear and easy-to-use; basically just print and go!
You can find the other US Regions Packets here:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,