5 Resources for teaching the alkali metals
1. Lesson power point - the alkali metal names and symbols, properties, the reactions with oxygen and water, a lesson summary.
2. Hidden picture - answer the questions to reveal a hidden picture by clicking on each square when the question is answered correctly.
3. Pot luck questions - choose a number to reveal a question and click again to reveal the answer.
4. Crossword - Use gained knowledge to answer the crossword clues.
5. Equation worksheet - Complete word and symbol equations for the reactions with oxygen and water.
Save time on your planning - look at my other items.