The My 5 Senses Book provides your students with a simplistic and realistic therapy tool. Each page focuses on a verb related to one of the 5 senses and contains a realistic photo belonging to a specific category. The books are an effective tool for early and emergent readers.
The book can help increase:
This book has many uses:
- Print and read to increase vocabulary
- Teach verb skills to the students
- Expand with the blank pages provided by having the students draw their own picture and finish the sentence.
- Students to draw a person and label body parts related to their senses
This book is great tool for:
- PK Teachers
- Grade K early readers
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- ESE Teachers
To assemble – Print, laminate (optional), and cut on the dotted line of each page. Staple pages together and enjoy the book!
You will find many uses for this photo-based book in your classroom/therapy setting!!!