PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Make the 5 senses FUN and hands on in your classroom! Use a small table or a small bookshelf to create an engaging science center full of hands on 5 senses materials for students to explore and investigate using the included printables, vocabulary cards, book, anchor charts, and discovery pages (science journal pages)! Included is a read aloud book, My 5 Senses! for circle time, anchor charts, and a suggested book list. There is even a half page note you can send home to families, so they can continue the learning at home and strengthen the home school connection.
Bundle and SAVE! Get this product along with ALL of my other little learner science units in the Little Learners Science BUNDLE!
• Labels for Organization
• Teacher Instruction Strategies
• Science Center Set Up
• 5 Senses Full Page Posters (real photographs)
• 5 Senses Vocabulary Cards (real photographs)
• I Spy Sensory Bottles (sight experiment)
• Sound Jars, Listening Walks (hearing experiment)
• Mystery Objects (touch experiment)
• Smell Jars (smell experiment)
• Taste Test (bitter, sweet, sour, salty) Experiment, Anchor Chart, and Worksheet
• Popcorn Sensory Experience Anchor Chart and Worksheets
• 5 Senses Anchor Chart, Sorting Charts, and Worksheets
• Our 5 Senses Read Aloud Book
• 5 Senses Science Journal Pages & Covers
• 5 Senses Discovery Journal Pages & Covers
• 5 Senses Home School Connection Note Home
Check out my STEM I Can Build!
STEM I Can Build Units Included:
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool ®