5 senses activities:
1. Sight: use ipad with pic collage app to create a collage of things you see with your eyes on a nature walk.
2. Smell: use coffee cups with lids labeled 1-4 with the following items inside to use sense of smell to identify what item is inside the cup. (pickle, peanut butter, coffee grounds, and lemon wedge)
3. Touch: fill different colored balloons with the items on the texture mat to have students feel and match with the picture of what they think is inside each balloon.
4. Taste: give each student a ziplock baggie of a lemon (sour), Hershey's kiss (sweet), pretzel (salty) and baker's chocolate (bitter)
5. Sound: use tuning forks and various instruments to explore sounds.