5 Senses: This 109-page unit contains everything you need to teach your kinders about the five senses in a FUN and engaging way.
If you are familiar with our math units, then you know how organized, detailed, and “easy to teach” this unit will be:
This resource includes:
• 10 color posters *
• 8 word wall cards *
• 6 Turn and Talk cards
• a pocket chart whole group activity
• Name That Sense- a review game
• 3 activities for interactive or science notebooks
• a variety of printables
• an emergent reader mini book
• a “My 5 Senses” interactive book for students to make
• an assessment- may be used as a pre-test or/and post-test
• 5 different investigations: one for each one of the senses.
They all include a response sheet
• a “Popcorn” culminating activity
*Because of terminology differences we have included 2 extra posters and 2 extra word wall cards for the sense of sight (see and sight) and for the sense of hearing (hear and sound).
Get your “young scientists” excited about science with this fun unit!
Check out the preview for a closer look!
Click below to see more of our “For Kinders” Science resources!
5 Senses Unit
Science Tools and Safety Unit
Living and Non-living Unit
***Please follow us to receive updates as to when new skills / topics are posted and to grab our monthly freebie. Following our TPT store will also save you money as products are usually placed at a 20% discount for the first 24 hours!!