This 5-Step approach to phonics fluency makes learning and practicing phonics fun. It is an engaging and effective way to practice phonics skills in isolation and in context. This 5-Step Phonics packet includes 28 phonics skills. Students will follow a 5-Step approach to practice.
1. Read the words and highlight or circle the phonics skill in each word.
2. Circle or highlight the words that use the phonics skill.
3. Read the sentences and highlight the words with the phonics skill.
4. Reread all the words and sentences in the silly voice.
5. Use the phonics skill in a sentence.
What does this product include?
The packet includes 28 5-Step Phonics pages that can be used in whole group, small group, or for individual phonics practice. This also works well for morning work or homework.
Who is this product geared towards?
These are geared towards primary students that are ready for phonics instruction. The reading level of the passages are best suited for high kindergarten or 1st grade students, but can also be used for 2nd grade students that still struggle with phonics.
⭐ Sight Words - 5-Step Fluency BUNDLE
⭐ Sight Words - 5-Step Fluency (Fry List)