5 Times Table Multiplication Practice Worksheet and Jamboard Math Facts Activity
- Google Apps™
Don't settle for another boring multiplication facts practice worksheet. Choose a FUN and ENGAGING math facts game that your students will look FORWARD to! This resource includes an online Google Jamboard version that you can assign to Google Classroom, as well as no prep printable pages for in class use. Just grab some sticky notes for your students and they'll start learning their times tables!
It's time to help your students FINALLY master their multiplication facts.
Let me set the scene.
You've been at school for several months now.
You're ready to move on to multi digit multiplication, long division, maybe even multi step problems. But, your class is struggling - because
You've taught them the tricks.
You've reinforced skills at centers.
At this point, you're probably thinking that you need to do some direct instruction for them again.
...but when the heck are you gonna do that?!
You're already strapped for time as it is.
That is why I LOVE Jamboard!! ✨✨
This set of activities is already leveled for you, which will save you a TON of time when trying to assign and differentiate!
It's even self checking, since students will ONLY have tiles for answers on the board.
Here's an overview of the different games and levels included:
- Easy - each easy page shows the featured factor times 0, 1, and 2.
- Medium - each medium page shows the featured factor times 3, 4, and 5.
- Hard - each hard page shows the featured factor times 5, 6, and 7.
- Very Hard - each very hard page shows the featured factor times 7, 8, and 9.
- Doubles - each doubles page shows the featured factor times 10, 11, and 12.
As an added bonus, each set within this product line includes:
- Extra Practice Page - make your own expressions with 5 as the factor! Or, if you have students who are ready for a challenge, have them create expressions for other students as an extension activity.
- Assessment Page - this page includes mixed practice to gauge how your students are doing when it comes to the 5 times table. You can assign this first as a check for understanding before the practice pages, or you can assign it towards the end to assess their math fact fluency.
I've also included links to all kinds of Jamboard tutorials in this resource - so even if you're new to Google Jamboard, don't worry!! I'll walk you through how to use them, while sharing ideas that have worked in my classroom.
Note that you can use this resource to model instruction, for group work, and for individual practice - whether you're in person with your class, or teaching virtually.
Ways to Use This Resource Remotely
- Use this Jamboard to model and teach while presenting it during your meeting
- Assign this Jamboard to groups of students in Google Classroom, so they can work collaboratively to solve problems
- Use this resource on Easel! It's super easy for teachers and students to use, and that's a great alternative if you can't use Google Apps at your school
This Resource Can be Used As:
- Whole group lesson support, or for whole group review
- An engaging opener for Math Workshop or Math Center time
- A collaborative small group activity during Guided Math, tutoring, or 1:1 time
- Formative assessment for the 5 times table
- A fun early finisher activity they can complete on their 1:1 devices
- Digital homework that doesn't take too long, if you assign homework
- Laminate the printable practice sheets for ongoing use!
- Buy the other levels in this set to differentiate your assignments!
- Display a timer (whether in-person or teaching remotely) to help your students race, or at least build urgency so you can move on to other topics
This resource includes:
✏ Multiple, fun, engaging Jamboards with moveable tiles to cover the expressions
✏ No prep printable versions (students can use sticky notes or they write on them)
✏ Answer key for digital and printable version (same problems on both)
✏ Video tutorials for Jamboard use, along with ideas and suggestions
✏ Something to cover the expressions, or pencils to write in the answers
✏ Nothing at all for the digital versions (except access to their Google Drives)
If you need more 5 times table worksheets and activities, check these out:
If you like this resource, you might also like:
- This bundle of Math Fact Mazes is PERFECT if your students are still struggling to memorize their 6s, 7s, 8s and 9s!!
- This Math Fact Fluency Tracker and Multiplication Chart Printable
Please remember to:
- Download the preview to view a sample of the included pages.
- Watch the video preview to see exactly what's included!
- Follow my store to be updated about new products and sales.
- Leave feedback to earn credits toward future purchase by heading to MY PURCHASES in your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
I’m so glad you stopped by my store and checked out this resource!