5 Universal Math Exit Ticket Slips for Middle & High School
Also included in
- It's the little things that can really make a school year run smoothly, and these are my favorite things that help with just that! Included Resources:5 Exit Slip Templates for the Secondary Math ClassroomHorizontal Number LineAll About Me - Get to Know Your Students EDITABLEWelcome to Math Class BulPrice $13.50Original Price $17.00Save $3.50
These universal exit tickets for secondary math are guaranteed to save you time and are perfect for everyday use in ANY math classroom. These math exit slips will get you the formative assessment you need without all the hassle of creating a new exit slip each day.
On top of that, these non-editable exit slip templates are EASY to use and save you so much time - all you have to do is pick a problem to put up on the board, and students do their work on the exit slip template. Print a bunch ahead of time and simply pick a problem! Even better? These exit ticket templates promote critical thinking, reflection, and writing about math!
These exit tickets are designed for middle school and high school math classes. They are perfect for:
- 8th-grade math
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
- Pre-Calculus, and
Included Exit Slip Templates:
- Stoplight Check - a Green, Yellow, Red check for understanding
- Teacher Talk - students can communicate their thinking to the teacher
- Point of Confusion - students are asked to solve a problem. If they get stuck, students explain their point of confusion and refer to notes to list out what they do know. (Graph option included*.)
- Error Analysis - students analyze a problem that contains an error and provide suggestions so that the mistake isn't made in the future. (Graph option included*.)
- What Went Wrong? - students are given a problem containing an error and they must correct the work, give a helpful strategy to remember when doing these types of problems, and write their own practice problem of the same type. (Graph option included*.)
*UPDATE: This resource has been updated to include a second version for each of the three half-sheet sized exit tickets that features graph paper directly on the exit ticket. This allows you to include graphing-related topics.
These exit slips improve student reflection, promote critical thinking, and are low-prep! You can use them over and over again! Print out a bunch to keep on hand--it's that easy!
NOTE: This resource is a non-editable PDF and includes blank exit tickets that are for universal use. This allows you to simply pick a problem to project on the board and have your students will respond on the exit ticket.
If you ever have an issue, please send me an email at email@example.com and give me a chance to fix it before leaving a review! I always love having happy customers.
©Math by the Mountain, 2020. Products provided by Math by the Mountain are intended for the uses of one teacher only. All rights reserved. This purchase is non-transferable and is intended for single-classroom use only. If multiple teachers in a department, building, or district wish to use this product, then a corresponding number of licenses must be purchased. No part of this product may be reproduced, distributed, or shared with physical or electronic copies. Furthermore, under no circumstances can any product or portion of a product purchased from the Math by the Mountain TpT store be posted on the internet, even for personal classroom websites.