This pack of 5 Aesop's fables is designed to support your early Spanish students in understanding this classic fables. Each fable is written in the past tense in simple language, featuring common verbs and with footnotes to support comprehension of less-high frequency vocabulary.
- El zorro y las uvas
- La hormiga y el saltamontes
- Las ranas y el pozo
- El león y el ratón
- La hormiga y el pájaro
- Two designs are provided for each fable; a more distinguished layout that will appeal to older students, and a more whimsical format that includes an illustration to further support comprehension for younger students.
- 1 page of Comprehension Activities is included for each fable (5 pages total)
- Answer keys to the Comprehension Activities
- A cover page, ideal for printing and binding the five fables to add to your class library.
The Preview contains a Word Cloud that you can use to determine whether this product is a good fit for your learners.