5 Resources for teaching the nervous system
1. Lesson power point -nerve cells, the importance of myelin, the process for getting a reaction, the reflex arc and an introduction to the brain.
2. True false questions - presentation for a whole class game. One side of the room true, the other side false. Answer the questions by moving to the correct side.
3. Bingo - instructions for drawing and filling a grid on the first slide, then slides with clues for each word. Play again by rearranging the clue slides into a different order.
4. Hangman - guess the keywords as letters are revealed.
5. Wordsearch - Common words wordsearch for use as a starter or homework.
Save time on your planning - look at my other items.