* Includes 50 math problems for Kindergarten transitioning to First Grade students to complete in the summer.
* Designated days to "study/review/practice math facts (0's, 1's, and 2's)
* Covers all math content strands: Number, Patterns, Geometry, Measurement, and Data.
* Great way for students to spiral review throughout the summer.
* Will require parent/caregiver to read the exercise for them.
* Suggestion: Have students complete and bring back with a parent signature at the end of the summer for a "back to school" prize.
* Count by 2's as far as you can.
* Find examples of a cube and a sphere.